Saturday, June 26, 2010

More happy patients at Parker Orthodontics!


Dr. Jeff Collins and our dedicated team love getting patient testimonials from current and former patients. Here are a few reviews we received recently on our Facebook page - our patients like us and we LOVE them back!

"Parker Orthodontics is the best is the business! Thanks for everything! Wouldn't have gone anywhere else!" ~ Austin G.

"I am getting married in two weeks and with my lingual braces no one will even know I have braces on during the big day! Thank you all SO much!" ~ Lauren F.

"Everyone at Parker Orthodontics are so nice and caring! They all, especially Dr.C, all really do care that my smile looks great in the end! Thank you sooo much" ~ Jenna P.

"Your office is always fun and everyone is happy! Thanks for giving me a great smile!" ~ Lauren K.

"Love the patience of all the ladies and Dr. Collins. The office has a family feel to it and I love that the workers take their time to make my kids comfortable." ~ Kim B

No comments:

Post a Comment